GM A-Body Upper Control Arms (1964-1967)
Currectrac Control Arms from John Currie Performance Group' are the gold standard of aftermarket GM A-body control arms.
These arms bolt directly onto any 1964-1967 A-Body sedans, El Caminos or station wagons and offer full adjustability without either end of the arm having to be removed from the vehicle via their RH/LH thread, 'turnbuckle' design.
Arms feature CNC machined billet aluminum, black anodized center adjusters, JCPG's greasable, urethane bushed Johnny Joint' rod end at the frame ends and laser cut, heavy duty steel forks at the axle housing ends.
Johnny Joint rod ends offer 30 degrees of overall travel which allow this arm to have all the benefits of a urethane bushing while still allowing the suspension to articulate.
Fitment Applications Include:
- Buick: GS, Skylark (sedan & station wagon)
- Chevrolet: Chevelle (sedan & station wagon), El Camino
- Oldsmobile: 442, Cutlass (sedan & station wagon)
- Pontiac: GTO, LeMans (sedan & station wagon)
- CNC machined billet aluminum center adjusters
- Urethane bushed, greaseable, articulating Johnny Joint' rod ends at the frame ends
- Heavy duty steel forks at the axle housing ends
- Zerk fittings for greasing
- Zinc plated steel Jam Nuts
- Black anodize and semi-gloss black powder coat finish