CE-9081P - YJ Rear Boomerang Shackles (for Pro Comp Springs)
RockJock Greasable Heavy Duty Boomerang Rear Shackles have been a staple of the off-roading world for decades! Boomerang shackles, due to their unique shape, allow the leaf spring eye to travel dramatically farther up and around the back of the vehicle in extreme articulation conditions.
No matter the type of off-roading you are doing, your YJ, the stock shackles and bushings are surely not up to the task. Our heavy duty shackles feature laser cut .250” steel side plates and a bolt-in center bar for maximum rigidity. The fluted Energy Suspension urethane bushings (sized specifically for use in Pro Comp springs) allow greasing of the shackles via our zerk-fitted greasable bolts, providing long life and quiet operation.
Although we intend our Boomerang shackles for YJ rear use, many heavy off-roaders will also use them on the front of their YJ.
- Jeep YJ Wrangler – equipped with Pro Comp springs
- Complete Shackle Assemblies (pair)
- These shackles are a direct, bolt-on replacement for use with Pro Comp leaf springs.
- Shackles measure 4.600” from center-to-center.
- We are not able to tell you how much lift – if any – that these shackles will provide, because we do not know what shackles your vehicle is currently equipped with.
Rule of thumb: take the difference in length of your shackle’s C-C and our shackle’s 4.600” C-C, divide that number in half and that will be the approximate lift amount these shackles will provide.
- Components are finished in gold zinc plating.