CE-9040P - YJ Front Shackles (for Pro Comp Springs)
RockJock Greasable Heavy Duty Front Shackles have been a staple of the off-roading world for decades! If you are off-roading your YJ, the stock shackles and bushings are surely not up to the task.
Our heavy duty shackles feature laser cut .250” steel side plates and a bolt-in center bar for maximum rigidity. The fluted Energy Suspension urethane bushings (sized specifically for use in Pro Comp springs) allow greasing of the shackles via our zerk-fitted greasable bolts, providing long life and quiet operation.
- Jeep YJ Wrangler – equipped with Pro Comp springs
- Complete Shackle Assemblies (pair)
- These shackles are a direct, bolt-on replacement for use with Pro Comp leaf springs.
- Shackles measure 4.250” from center-to-center.
- We are not able to tell you how much lift – if any – that these shackles will provide, because we do not know what shackles your vehicle is currently equipped with.
Rule of thumb: take the difference in length of your shackle’s C-C and our shackle’s 4.250” C-C, divide that number in half and that will be the approximate lift amount these shackles will provide.
- Components are finished in gold zinc plating.