CE-9900YJF - YJ Antirock Front Sway Bar Kit
The RockJock Antirock Sway Bar Kit for the front of all Jeep YJ Wrangler models helps free up suspension articulation to increase off-road performance by distributing the weight and traction over all four tires. The Antirock sway bar easily bolts on with hand tools and is designed to directly replace the vehicle’s stock front sway bar. The Antirock does not require disconnecting for off-road use!
The sway bar is made of 4130 heat treated chromoly for ultimate strength, which is the same quality used in professional off-road competition sway bars.
- Jeep YJ Wrangler
- .770” diameter 4130 heat treated chromoly sway bar (CE-99001B)
- Delrin Sway Bar Bushings (CE-99004YJ)
- Fabricated steel sway bar arms (RJ-202007-105)
- Adjustable Sway Bar Links (CE-99002RD5)
- Weld-On Steel Axle Tabs (JK-BRKT-FSB)
- All Required Hardware & step-by-step instructions
- Body Roll - Antirock sway bar equipped vehicles will exhibit more body roll than vehicles equipped with the stock sway bar. Antirock sway bars may be used on the street, however, they do not provide the same handling characteristics as the stock sway bar.
- Body Trimming - slight modifications of the right inner fender panel sheet metal is necessary for Antirock sway bar arm up travel. See the instruction manual for more details.
- End Links - Out of the box, the length of the sway bar’s vertical links that are included in this kit are intended for use with 4” lift suspension systems. Depending upon your specific vehicle’s lift, you may obtain shorter or longer links to suit, here. Additionally, all of the link rods may also be trimmed in length for fine tuning purposes.
- Welding - Installation of this kit requires you to weld the supplied tabs to the front axle housing, to provide a mounting point for the bottoms of the sway bar links.